Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What's New?







Greetings friends! Well, I'll get right to the good news. . . Mike has been promoted to Sergeant effective May 1st!! He'll no longer be in the detective bureau, but rather in the IAB (Internal Affairs Bureau.) He's pleased, and I'm thrilled that he won't have to go to the streets and it means no more calls in the midle of the night!
Other than that there's not too much that is new or exciting-- go figure! Actually, now that I think about it we are getting ready to have some custom book cases built in around our fireplace in the family room, so I'm excited about that:-)

Noah is . . . well, 3 (need I say more?!) He loves to watch Harry Potter movies, and has recently discovered Little Einsteins and Mickey's Playhouse on the Disney channel. However, nothing can beat playing outside, especially if he can dig in the dirt! He's excited for summer to come so he can swim again-- I'm hoping to give him some guided instruction in that area.
I hope this finds all of you happy and well, and I hope Spring finds all of us very soon!

No comments: