
Well Summer is here, actually the 4th of July is nearly here. We are having a super summer at the Pennington's. Many fun hours have been spent in the pool, at the park, the library and, on Monday's when mom's are free, the water park! Noah has his first bicycle so much biking has been done too.
As most of you know I've been offered a new job, a career change too, if you will. Southeast HS has offered me the position of librarian for next year!! I've accepted, and am just awaiting board approval as a new hire. I truly feel blessed; it is the job I want at a school not too far from home. Mostly I think it will mean more time for my family since there will be no paper grading, and I'm hoping, a lot less stress. I've already met a few of my soon-to-be colleagues and am looking forward to the change.
As most of you know I've been offered a new job, a career change too, if you will. Southeast HS has offered me the position of librarian for next year!! I've accepted, and am just awaiting board approval as a new hire. I truly feel blessed; it is the job I want at a school not too far from home. Mostly I think it will mean more time for my family since there will be no paper grading, and I'm hoping, a lot less stress. I've already met a few of my soon-to-be colleagues and am looking forward to the change.
Mike continues to be busy with work, golf, and softball.
We are all looking forward to vacationing down in the Ozarks the end of July and again in August.
Remember that if you're passing through Rochester, stop by and see us!


No comments:
Post a Comment