Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cowboy Noah!


Cowboy Noah had a fun time during dress-up day at his nursery school!! All the kids were dressed up, had their photo's taken and made picture frames complete with lasso and their cowboy day photo to share with their parents. It was really fun! We had to give special thanks to our friend Brooks Bilyeu for sharing all of his western gear or poor Noah would have been the only one without appropriate apparel!!

This week is spring break and we're heading down to the Ozarks to soak up a little sun- it's supposed to be 78 on Tuesday- do a little boating, and just relax. All three of us are looking forward to it. Unfortunately last Friday was the end of the quarter so I've got a mountain of papers to grade while I'm on vacation so that I can put in grades as soon as we start back up again!

Well, this was a short little post, but I've got my shadow right next to me and he's hungry and ready to head home (we're at school right now) so I hope blue skies, green grass and balmy breezes find their way to you soon!

No comments: